Answering Your Questions About Bicycle Accidents
After a bike accident, it can be hard to process what just happened and what you should do to help your way through the process. You may have many questions:
- If you are hurt, getting proper medical attention is critical, but what about your medical bills and other expenses?
- You are pretty sure the driver was at fault, but what can you do about it?
- What if the driver has no car insurance?
These bicycle accident questions and others can be answered by talking with an experienced attorney at The Law Offices of Rosenstock and Azran in Encino. We represent victims of bike accidents throughout the San Fernando Valley, including in Encino, Reseda, Van Nuys and North Hollywood. Whether your accident involves collisions with a car or another vehicle, we will help you recover the compensation you deserve.
Contact us to schedule a free consultation and learn more about your rights.
Steps to Take After a Bike Accident in Encino
After you have received attention for any life-threatening or life-changing injuries following an accident, you should:
- Notify the police.
- Gather as much information as possible about the driver and the accident, including names of witnesses and photographs of evidence.
- Keep detailed records of your medical treatment, no matter how small.
- Talk with a lawyer.
These steps are important even if you believe that your injuries and damages are minor. You need to talk with a lawyer who is knowledgeable in personal injury cases and who can explain your rights to you.
Contact an Encino Bike Injury Attorney Today
Learn more information about what to do after a bike accident in California. Schedule an appointment for a free initial consultation by calling 818-986-2052.